Lektriever Filing Carousel
Vertical Filing Carousel
The Kardex Lektriever vertical carousel is an automated filing vertical carousel designed to manage a complete range of files and media. Delivering stored files and media to an operator with the push of a button, virtually eliminates wasted walking, searching and bending activities to dramatically improve productivity by up to 160%. Stored files and media can be physically secured with a lockable door and optional software can be integrated to record each transaction, providing reports by user. The capacity of the Lektriever vertical carousel is equivalent to at least 16 four drawer file cabinets.
How Carousel Filing Storage Systems Work
The Kardex Lektriever vertical carousel is a series of vertically arranged rotating shelves (carriers) controlled by an electronic keypad to deliver files and media to the operator with a push of a button or scan of a bar code. The vertical carousel rotates and presents the item for picking to the operator at an ergonomic work counter for easy usage. Available in a wide range of colors and finishes to match any office decor.
- Increased Filing Capacity: With the capacity of 16 four drawer file cabinets, the Lektriever vertical carousel provides more lateral filing inches (LFI) per square foot.
- File Security: Provides customizable levels of file security.
- Space Savings: Recover up to 70% floor space wtih floor to truss file storage.
- Improved Ergonomics: ADA intent, OSHA friendly design and fully compliant with the Barrier Removal Act.
- Sustainable Design: An ergonomic design, reduced carbon footprint and improved productivity has a postitive sustainable impact on people, planet and profits.
Complete the form below to download a PDF of the product brochure.