To meet the needs of all of our customers, we offer a variety of support and service options. Our service technicians carry many spare parts in their vans and can quickly access additional parts from our warehouse in Jacksonville. Our support options include:
- Installation and Trial Operation – Our qualified technicians install your systems and integrate them into the existing environment. We train your staff through detailed introductory lessons or personalized training sessions.
- Safety Check – We take safety and reliability seriously. We regularly check your equipment using special measuring devices to increase safety for your employees, the reliability of your operations, and the continued profitability of your system.
- Standby Service – Designed to ensure the availability of your system at all times, you select an individual service plan that suits your particular requirements and specifies your desired response times – on workdays at the usual business hours or around the clock, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- Telephone Support – Our in-house help desk is your direct line to Kardex Remstar service. You can reach trained and experienced staff members who are ready to assist you around the clock when you need them. By asking specific questions and giving instructions, our experts can help solve many problems through remote diagnostics in cooperation with your trained employees.
- Maintenance – Our active maintenance management helps ensure availability of your machine, reduce downtime and preserve the value of your investment. Impending wear and tear and damage is identified, addressed before problems occur.
- Spare Parts – We match the shape and function of our original spare parts perfectly to your systems. They meet the highest quality standards to ensure maximum machine uptime and stable production processes.
- Move Management – Whether you want to move your entire plant to another country or relocate an individual system within your plant to optimize work processes, our factory certified and licensed technicians will make your move easy.
- Repair – If your system should malfunction, our trained and authorized service technicians are available around the clock to quickly get it back up and running.
- Modifications – If you want to expand or retrofit your system, or update your software to meet new challenges, we will assist you with our know-how and expertise.
- Training – We provide on-site training on the proper operation of your storage system to help ensure consistent high performance. If you wish to perform your own maintenance, we will provide technical training and certify your maintenance staff.
- Spare Parts Stock – An individually configured spare parts set will reduce the wait time for a replacement part and help get you up and running quicker.
- Software Support – We provide regular software updates performed via remote maintenance as well as telephone support, remote computer diagnostics, and on-site presence to ensure that your system works as efficiently as possible.